Shipping and Returns
Hey Jiujitsu family! Here's where we try to answer any and all questions you may have. Can't find your answer? Contact us Via Chat or
* WE ARE CURRENTLY TAKING ORDERS AND PRINTING NORMALLY, HOWEVER, DUE TO THE COVID19 CRISIS WE ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS IN SHIPPING WITH DHL AND USPS PICKUP.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND PLEASE REST ASSURED YOU WILL GET YOUR ORDER. :)
AS ALWAYS WE'RE HERE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS AT
1. Q: How long will shipping take? Glad you asked!
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer or dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer process the orders, which takes an additional 2–4 days. ( During The Current Crisis These Times Are Delayed )
Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. All deliveries usually take about 5-7 business days. ( We do not guarantee arrival dates during the current Covid 19 Crisis, We DO Guarantee Delivery ) During busy holiday times such as Christmas, the delivery times may take longer. We are not liable for shipping delays. We do not guarantee any estimated shipping arrival date or time. We are not responsible for any losses or damages caused by USPS.
2. Q: Do you accept exchanges/ returns?
A: Under These conditions.
We will issue exchanges within 10 days of you receiving the product in the following cases:
- The wrong item was received in terms of color, size, or model (evidence is needed).
- The product has arrived in a damaged condition (evidence is needed).
- The item arrived in extremely poor quality (evidence is needed).
- The estimated time of arrival has lapsed (does NOT apply during COVID19 crisis)
* Returned products to be shipped at customer's expense unless items arrived damaged or incorrect print, color or size.
A: Orders may be canceled if they have NOT entered into the printing process. Orders that have begun printing will be fulfilled normally. Cancellations are made at the sole discretion of Women of JiuJitsu
3. Please email any questions and we'll be more than happy to help!
SENT DAMAGED OR WRONG ITEMS
In the unlikely case of a damaged item or if you received the wrong item. please email us using the contact form within 7 days to correct the issue. We cannot help you after a week or if the item has been worn/used. We are not responsible for wear and tear.